Daniel Bryan Real name is Bryan Lloyd Danielson and he is an American WWE Wrestler. He is Currently Signed by WWE where he performs with Ring Name Daniel Bryan for WWE Smackdown Brand.
Daniel Bryan born on May 21st, 1981 in Aberdeen, Washington, United States, and his height is 1.78M.
Daniel Bryan is a former American fighter, famously better-known by his ring name ‘American Dragon’. Throughout his career, Dan has earned many titles because of his deceptive play and technical delicacy. He happens to be a 3 times WWE Champion and only once World Heavyweight champion. Daniel’s beginnings were quite humble although, however, he rose from the money limitations and was trained in Shawn Michael’s college of wrestling ‘Texas Wrestling Academy, wherever he was coached by Rudy Gonzalez. He was signed on for WWE, then known as WWF, back in 2000, however, the surroundings didn’t suit his kind of wrestling and he started exhibiting his skills in alternative wrestling tournaments like Ring of Honour, wherever he secured Pure Wrestling Championship and ROH World Championship. However, it had been in WWF that he obtained the nickname ‘American Dragon’, that is stuck to him even currently. Ring of Honour formed him up to be a remorseless belligerent, WHO would secure a win by any technique whatever, by hook or by crook. Upon creating his comeback to WWE in 2009, Daniel competes magnificently and attained many titles to his name, beginning feuds with the most important WWE superstars. because of medical complications, Daniel bid his farewell to sports career at a young age of 34. however he remained closely related to the ring and in 2016 he was named the General Manager of Smackdown, once WWE brand extension created a comeback.
Bryan Lloyd Danielson was born in Washington DC on twenty-second could 1981 in a very modest social class family. His father worked as a logger and his mother supported the home operating as a therapist. Daniel has an older sister named Billie Sue.
Daniel’s parents divorced whereas he was still young which scarred the young boy showing emotion. However, he didn’t let it bring him down and he started moving towards athletics and by the time he was at school, he was a fairly smart participant. Daniel said in an interview later that he couldn’t live his childhood to the fullest thanks to the separation of his folks which changed his perspective on life forever, infusing a deep sense of discontent within him.
In 1999, Daniel moved to find out wrestling once out of college and joined Dean Malenko’s wrestling school, that was shut someday later. He then moved on to TX Wrestling Academy, maintained by the likes of Shawn Michaels, an affluent wrestler himself.
- In 2000, WWF signed Daniel on for a developmental tour, and he was sent to Memphis Championship wrestling, wherever he was coached by superstar fighter, William Regal. simply once the little time contract was about to come back to AN finish, Daniel had already won light-weight Heavyweight Championship and because of his brutality within the ring, he attained the nickname ‘American Dragon’ – he gives William Regal the credit to shape him up into a ‘dragon’.
- Daniel wrestled in Frontier Martial Arts Wrestling in Japan for someday when being released from WWF contract and joined freelance promotion Ring of Honour in 2002. one of his matches within the tournament lasted for eighty minutes. Daniel had a long competition with a fighter named homicide, and ultimately he defeated him during a steel cage match.
- Daniel got his hand on the ROH world championship by defeating James Gibson in 2005 and successfully saved the title from several opponents, till the final ROH event of 2006, wherever his fifteen months reign was over by homicide. The match was showing emotion and physically harmful, and Daniel suffered a shoulder injury, that kept him removed from professional wrestling for quite some time.
- In May 2007, Daniel created a come to the ring with ROH, that eventually created a debut on the American tv in 2009 and in his 1st ever match that was telecast on the national tv, Daniel defeated Austin Aries. Later in 2009, Daniel signed up for WWE, and during a farewell match for the title shot against Aries at ROH, he lost. However, he fought final match for the company in September, within which he emerged victor against McGuiness, WHO was conjointly bidding farewell to the Ring Of Honour.
- In his 1st match for WWE, Daniel defeated Chavo Guerrero and created his debut on NXT in Feb 2010. His feuds with WWE stars, The Miz, and John Cena, over with Daniel being overly violent ANd WWE proclaimed that he’s close to getting fired because of his overly violent behavior on an ‘entertainment’ show.
- Daniel went freelance post his unleash from WWE for a few time and various offers from alternative wrestling setups started running in. Fighting at the CHIKARA event and westside extreme wrestling, he performed quite well and achieved some sensible wins, however conjointly lost some, mostly because of disqualification for not adhering to the rules of the game.
- In August 2010, Daniel created a comeback to WWE with SummerSlam and was drafted to SmackDown the next year. In July 2011, Daniel secured his 1st World Heavyweight Championship by winning money in the Bank Ladder Match against many other wrestlers.
- His tag team partnership team with Kane, titled ‘Hell No’ was shaped in 2012 and also the same year, they got their very 1st tag team championship against the team of Kofi Kingston and R-Truth. The team maintained the championship through the year and even the 2013 Royal Rumble. Their reign of 245 days finally came to finish with a loss within the Extreme Rules episode to Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns.
- In 2016, he also Main Evented Wrestlemania 30 where we Won WWE championship after Defeating Randy Orton and Dave Batista.
- In 2014, Bryan got injured, went for neck surgery and came back two weeks later and declared that he would be better by the Royal Rumble 2015 and can participate within the match. At the Wrestlemania thirty-one, Daniel won the Intercontinental Championship and created himself one of the six wrestlers to own won every other WWE title. In 2015, Daniel starting having concussions and stayed far away from commenting on his future as he himself was quite unsure and he retired eventually later that year.
- On July 18, 2016, Daniel started his reign because the general manager of Smackdown and he continues to figure within the position. In between, he will commentaries on the matches and picks up feuds each now so with the wrestlers, except for the most part, he stays off from the ring
- In 2018, He made his comeback to the WWE Ring and defeats Aj Styles for WWE Championship just Before the Survivor Series 2018 Champion Vs. Champion Match. He turns Heel to win the Championship.
- He again defeats Aj Styles on “Tables-Ladders-Chairs” Pay-per-view.
- Daniel has maintained that he’s a vegetarian since 2009 and can still be one. In 2012, PETA awarded him because of the ‘Most animal-friendly athlete’ within the world.
- In 2014, Daniel married Brie Bella, a fellow fighter, once dating for quite a while. Bella retired from wrestling post wedding and therefore the couple had their 1st kid ‘Birdie Joe Danielson’ in could 2017.