Leati Joe Anoa’i, better best-known by his ring name, Roman Reigns, is AN American professional fighter from the famed Anoa’i wrestling family. WWE Raw Superstar Roman Reigns borned on May 25th, 1985 in Pensacola, Florida, United States. WWE Superstar Roman Reigns Height is 1.91 M. he’s well-known for his appearance on ‘WWE Raw’ or ‘Monday Night Raw’ and is presently signed with World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE).
Signature Moves: Superman Punch.
Finisher Moves: Spear
Leati is additionally a former Canadian football player; he started his career as a body footballer and went on to play the ‘Canadian football league (CFL)’ before retiring from the game in 2008. He later trained as a fighter just like the rest of his family and signed a deal with WWE in 2010. His 1st roster debut was alongside Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins as ‘The Shield’ and in 2014 he qualified to enter single competitions. He has won the title of ‘WWE World Heavyweight Champion’ thrice and is that the winner of ‘United States Championship’ in wrestling. He became the face of WWE in 2014 however was met with significant criticism and was controversially tagged as ‘the most overrated wrestler’ by ‘Wrestling Observer Newsletter’. However, his accomplishments as AN failure have gathered him a good quantity of viewership and fan base. Roman Reigns has guest starred on a number of tv shows and has created a cameo look within the American action film ‘Countdown’.
- Roman Reigns was born Leati Joseph Anoa’i on 25th May 1985 to cervid and Lisa Anoa’i in Pensacola, Florida. His father, Leati ‘Sika’ Anoa’i, was a former yank Samoan skilled matman.
- He is the younger brother of Matthew Anoa’i who later became famed by his ring name ‘Rosey’. Roman Reigns grew up in a family of wrestlers thus sports was a large a part of his life, however, in contrast to the remainder of his family, he took a keen interest in football. Roman Reigns attended ‘Pensacola Catholic High School’ and later visited ‘Escambia High School’. In each college, he became a section of the school team.
- He won many inter-school competitions and was titled ‘Defensive Player of the Year’ by ‘Pensacola News Journal’. With education being his high priority, he graduated from high school to hunt admission in ‘Georgia Institute of Technology’.
- In school, he became a member of the ‘Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets soccer Team’ and was the team captain in senior year. In 2007, he was signed by the ‘Minnesota Vikings’ and have become a section of the ‘Edmonton Eskimos’ within the ‘Canadian soccer League’ in 2008.
- However, he retired constant year turning towards his family profession and started training as a fighter. His brother ‘Rosey’ who was by then already a longtime fighter rendered his valuable advice for a career in wrestling.
Carrier In Wrestling
- In 2010, he signed a developmental touch upon WWE and have become a part of its ‘Developmental Territory Florida Championship Wrestling’. His debut was against Richie Steamboat and was then illustrious by the ring name ‘Roman Leakee’. He, however, lost the singles match.
- He lost some additional matches before he won in a very single match against Fahd Rakma. That year he continued to contend at FCW taking part in largely all tag team matches’.
- Before forming a tag team with Donny Marlow, he had entered into a thirty-man ‘Grand Royal’ competition, however, was eliminated from it. However, he later beat Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins during a triple threat match to become the first challenger of the ‘FCW Florida Heavyweight Championship’ however couldn’t claim the title.
- It wasn’t till he created his roster tv debut on18th November 2012 aboard Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins that he became a well-liked figure. The trio once the event declared themselves as ‘The Shield’.
- For many six-man tag team matches ‘The Shield’ force of consecutive victories and later at the ‘Extreme Rules’, Roman Reigns and Rollins along defeated ‘Team Hell No’ and were titled the winners of ‘WWE Tag Team Championship’.
- After ‘The Shield’ split in 2014, Roman was roped in as a singles fighter within the ‘World Title Contention’. On 16th June 2014, he won a ‘Battle Royal’ to occupy a spot on the ‘WWE World Heavyweight Championship’ ladder match. However, he lost the title and went on to begin a feud with Randy Orton.
- Rollins’ betrayal before ‘The Shield’ split caused enmity in both Ambrose and Reigns. whereas Ambrose lost 5 matches to Rollins, Reigns challenged Rollins however lost to him eventually due to AN incarcerated hernia.
- However, restorative his glory he commands the title of ‘WrestleMania’ when defeating Daniel Bryan via pinfall. Moving on to challenge ‘Big Show’ yet again in April and won the match.
- Next, he competed for the ‘Money within the Bank Ladder Match during a feud against Bray Wyatt that was followed by a number of defeats and disqualifications within the tag team rounds. Eventually, Romans did continue to win the ‘Hell in a Cell’ match against Wyatt.
- After winning a four-way fatal match for becoming No.1 Contender against Alberto del rio, Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens, he became the first challenger to climb to the ‘WWE World Heavyweight Championship’.
- With the defensive champion Seth Rollins out of action that year, the title lay vacant to crown a brand new WWE Champion. Taking advantage of the chance, Reigns went on to win the primary round against big Show and took on Cesaro within the quarterfinals.
- He later won the semi-final round against Alberto Del Rio and was eventually victorious within the finals against Dean Ambrose. This was the first time Roman claimed the title of ‘WWE World Heavyweight Champion’.
- However, during a feud that followed only 5 minutes when the championship, Roman lost his title to Sheamus WHO pinned him down with Reigns unable to defeat Sheamus.
- Owing to the unstable win Mr. McMahon granted Reigns a rematch against Sheamus during which he regained his title creating him the ‘WWE World Heavyweight Champion’ for the second time.
- He became a 3rd time ‘WWE World Heavyweight Champion’ when winning a match against Triple H, however, was later suspended once a violation of the ‘WWE Wellness’ rules and apologized on ‘Twitter’ for a similar reason.
- He Also won United States Championship, WWE Universal Championship and Intercontinental Championship which makes WWE Superstar Roman Reigns A Grand Slam Winner.
- He Won WWE Universal Championship after Defeating Brock Lesnar for Very First TIme in his Career.
- Later on Next Episode of WWE Monday Night Raw he Announces in Front of WWE Universe that he is Affected with the Cancer called leukemia, and he will not be a part of WWE further as he Goes for treatment.
- After surgery of a hernia, he appeared on tv yet again on the eighth episode of ‘Raw’ in 2014, during which he accepted the ‘Slammy Award’ for ‘Superstar of the Year’.
- Apart from claiming the ‘WWE World Heavyweight Championship’ thrice, Roman Reigns challenged Rusev to become the primary challenger for the ‘WWE Universal Championship’.
- On 25th Sep 2016, he defeated Rusev at the ‘Clash of Champions’ that LED to severe fighting for every week between the 2 before Rusev was defeated within the ‘Hell in a Cell’ spherical to say the title of ‘WWE Universal Champion’ on 30th October.
- Roman Reigns have Main Evented Wrestlemania 4 Times Consecutively, From Wrestlemania 31, Wrestlemania 32, Wrestlemania 33, Wrestlemania 34.
- In Wrestlemania 33, He Defeated The Undertaker made him Retire from Professional Fighting.
He dated the gorgeous Galina Joelle Becker for many years and along with that, they had a girl on 14th December 2008. Roman married Galina in December 2014 and their daughter was a flower woman at their wedding.
Roman’s elder brother ‘Rosey’ died on 17th Apr 2017 because of symptom heart disease. Thus, Roman remains the sole heir of the Samoan fighter sika Snoa’i.