The Undertaker is an American skilled fighter WHO is a four-time WWF/WWE Champion and a three-time World Heavyweight Champion. thought of to be one in all the most well-liked wrestlers within the world nowadays, he began his wrestling career with World Class Championship Wrestling (WCCW) over 3 decades past. He became associated with the WWE in 1990 and has worked there since then, changing into WWE’s longest-tenured performing artist. Born as Mark William Calaway in Texas, he was a tall and well-built boy WHO took an interest in sports. He competes for basketball for his high school team and conjointly competes for college basketball whereas finding out at the Texas Wesleyan University. He ventured into wrestling in 1984 and over following few years adopted a range of gimmicks and ring names so as to make a sure-fire image for himself. He took the ring name of The Master of Pain in 1989 and eventually started line of work himself The Punisher. whereas operating with the globe Championship Wrestling (WCW), he adopted the ring name Mean Mark Callous, a reputation devised for him by Terry Funk. but it absolutely solely once changed of integrity the WWE that he finally took the identity, The Undertaker—the name that will catapult him to international fame and glory, and build him one among the foremost common wrestlers within the world.
- The Undertaker was born as Mark William Calaway on March 24th, 1965, in Houston, Texas, U.S. to Frank Compton Calaway and Betty Catherine Truby. he’s the youngest of 5 brothers within the family.
- The Undertaker is Pro Wrestler as his Height is 2.08 M. His Wife/Ex are Jodi Lynn, Michelle McCool, Sara Calaway.
- The Undertaker is a Father of FOur Child Names as Chasey Calaway, Gracie Calaway, Gunner Vincent Calaway, Kaia Faith Calaway.
- He went to the Waltrip high school from where he graduated in 1983. He was AN athletic adolescent and want to play basketball for his high school team. He then attended the Texas Wesleyan University wherever he continued taking part in basketball.
- He made his wrestling debut in 1984 for World category Championship Wrestling (WCCW). He in the start adopted the ring name, Texas Red, and thenceforth adopted a series of many different names over the approaching years.
- He joined World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in 1989 and was given the wrestling nickname Mean Mark Callous. The WCW didn’t renew his contract in 1990 and he joined the World Wrestling Federation (WWF)—which became World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) in 2002—later that year.
- After connexion the WWF he adopted the name Kane the Undertaker and created his official on-camera debut on November 22, 1990, at Survivor Series as a heel once he was the mystery partner of Ted DiBiase’s Million dollar team.
- He feuded with Randy Orton, the ultimate person, and Hulk Hogan in his initial year within the WWF. At Survivor Series 1991, he defeated Hogan to win his initial WWF Championship with the assistance of Ric flair, and so became the youngest WWF Champion in history (the record would eventually be broken 1993 by Yokozuna).
- He feuded extensively over future few years however a back injury forced him to remain far from the ring for many months. He came for the Survivor Series in 1994 and defeated Yokozuna during a casket match.
- At 1998 fully Loaded event, the most event regular on the cardboard was a tag team match for the WWF Tag Team Championship. The Undertaker and therefore the reigning WWF Champion Stone Cold Steve Austin defeated Kane and humanity to win the WWF Tag Team Championship.
- During the late 1990s he suffered from a groin injury and took your time off from wrestling so as to recuperate. He created his comeback in early 2000s during a new avatar—he abandoned the mortician-themed attires of the past and took on a biker’s identity. At payback in 2001, the Undertaker defeated Van Dam to capture the WWF Hardcore Championship.
- The year 2007 was an honest one for the fighter as he finally won his initial Royal Rumble match that year. He had entered the Rumble at No. thirty and won the title by eliminating Shawn Michaels, the 23rd entrant.
- In 2012 the Undertaker appeared on the 1000th episode of ‘Raw’ to assist Kane WHO was being challenged by Jinder Mahal, Curt Hawkins, Tyler Reks, Hunico, Camacho, and Drew McIntyre. The undertaker associated Kane ultimately overcame the six different wrestlers in an exciting show of strength and stamina.
- Along with his wrestling career, he has additionally appeared in some films together with the 1991 film, ‘Suburban Commando’ and therefore the 1999 film ‘Beyond the Mat’. He appeared within the TV program, ‘Poltergeist: The Legacy’ because of the Soul Chaser Demon in 1999.
- The Undertaker Had a very good Wrestlemania Statics as he was only Defeated by Two WWE Superstar Named Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar. Brock Lesnar Break the Streak of The Undertaker of Wrestlemania 30 and Roman Reigns Beats Him in Wrestlemania 33.
- In 1989, The Undertaker won the USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship as Master of Pain.
- He won the World Wrestling Federation/Entertainment/WWE Championship Award four times—1991, 1997, 1999, and 2002—and WWF Hardcore Championship once in 2001.
- The Undertaker’s performance within the Royal Rumble match in 2007 is considered to be one in all his most enjoyable ones. 5 sports matches were featured on the event’s supercard, and he won the title by eliminating Shawn Michaels, another extremely well-liked fighter.
- The Undertaker has been married thrice. He married Jodi Lynn in 1989 and had a son in 1993. The couple single in 1999.
- His second wedding happened a year later in 2000, once he tied the knot with Sara. As a marriage gift to Sara, he had her name tattooed on his throat. The couple had 2 daughters and eventually single.
- Later on, He married former fighter, Michelle McCool, in 2010 and also the couple had their initial kid in 2012.